What does ASTINFO stand for?
ASTINFO stands for Regional Network for the Exchange of Information and Experiences in Science and Technology in Asia and the Pacific
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Armed Services Technical Information Agency
- American Solar Tinting, Inc.
- Anti Sidetone Inductive Coil
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation International Crohn’s Disease Trial
- Advisory System for Tired Drivers (Australia)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology Instrument Development (NASA)
- Advanced FL Computer Software Test and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Active Solar Thermal Industry Group (EU)
- Actuarial Studies in Non-life Insurance (International Actuarial Association; Canada)
- Acute Stroke Therapy by Inhibition of Neutrophils (stroke research)
- Assistant Industrial Manager
- Advanced SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Terrestrial Infrastructure System (Australia)
- Arctic Science and Technology Information System
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative Trusted Network Ban
- Asian Sources Trade Journals
- Australian Theatre Joint Intelligence Center
- Activated Suppressor T Lymphocytes (urology)
- Acute Spontaneous Tumor-Lysis (hematology)
- Advanced Semiconductor Technology Laboratory (Kyungpook National University; South Korea)
- Albion Sheridan Township Landfill (Michigan)