It was a challenge, at first, to get the elderly inmates to come to the meetings or participate in the planning sessions because they were held in the Regional Medical Facility.
What does RMF stand for?
RMF stands for Regional Medical Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMF
We have 91 other meanings of RMF in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Monitor, Exit
- Rockman.exe (video game)
- Marsa Alam International Airport (code; Egypt)
- Rabbi Moshe Feinstein (rabbi)
- Radio Muzyka Fakty (Polish radio station)
- Rail Miniature Flash (French model railroading magazine)
- Ranger Memorial Foundation, Inc (Fort Benning, GA)
- Rassemblement des Musulmans de France (French: Rally of Muslims in France; est. 2006)
- Recovered Materials Foundation (Christchurch City Council; New Zealand)
- Recurring Monthly Fee
- Reinhard Mohn Fellowship (Bertelssman AG)
- Relativistic Mean Field (nuclear physics)
- Reliance Mutual Fund
- Remote Management Facility
- Remote Messaging Facility
- René Moawad Foundation (Hazmieh, Lebanon)
- Représentation Militaire Française (French: French Military Representation; EU)
- Rescue Mission of Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Residential Multi-Family (zoning)
- Resource Management Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then he was med evaced to the regional medical facility in Landstuhl, Germany.
The City of Unalaska has spent tens of millions of dollars in locally generated revenues on projects, including school additions, regional medical facility, road improvements, utility system extensions and upgrades, to mention a few," wrote Mayor Frank Kelty.