LEO's partnership with the Regional Information Sharing Systems (RISS) enhances its capability to share information.
What does RISS stand for?
RISS stands for Regional Information Sharing System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RISS
We have 25 other meanings of RISS in our Acronym Attic
- Réseau d'Intervention en Santé et en Qualité de l'Environnement (French: Health and Environmental Quality Intervention Network; Belgium)
- Port of Rotterdam Internet Security Recommendations (Netherlands)
- Rapid Impactor Sample Return (Mars mission)
- Regional Inside Sales Representative (various companies)
- Remote Interrupt Service Routine
- Rhode Island Street Racing
- Radiation-Induced Skin Reaction Assessment Scale
- Report Ionosphere Space Research Japan (scientific journal)
- Real-Time IR/EO Scene Simulator
- Reference Information Storage System (HP)
- Regular Insulin Sliding Scale (diabetes management)
- Research Institute for Socionetwork Strategies (Kansai University; Japan)
- Research Institute of Science for Safety and Sustainability (Japan)
- Revised Injury Severity Score
- Rhode Island Soft Systems (software company)
- Robotic International Summer School (est. 2010)
- Rhode Island Social Studies Association (teachers' group)
- Rhode Island Staffing Services Association
- Research Institute for Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry (Hungary)
- Regional Information Systems Security Center (cybersecurity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Access to other Web-based systems is also available to include the civilian Regional Information Sharing System (RISS) that provides a regional view of civilian criminal intelligence information.
20 million for the regional information sharing system with an additional $5 million from COPS.
Representatives from state, county, or local law enforcement agencies; the applicable Regional Information Sharing Systems Intelligence Center; and the area's U.
The Regional Information Sharing System (RISS), a regionalized informational exchange network implemented by the Bureau of Justice Assistance, offers relevant analytical information dissemination services, as do many state information systems.