Regarding the implementation of its previous decisions, Council will consider, among others, progress on the status of the review of the SADC Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan (RISDP) and the Agenda of the SADC-EU Ministerial dialogue scheduled to take place on March 20, 2013 in Maputo, Mozambique.
What does RISDP stand for?
RISDP stands for Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of RISDP in our Acronym Attic
- Rhode Island School for the Deaf
- Rhode Island School of Design (Providence, RI)
- Richardson Independent School District (Texas)
- Rivendell Interstate School District (Virginia and New Hampshire)
- Rock Island School District (Rock Island, Illinois)
- Rockwall Independent School District (Texas)
- Roswell Independent School District (New Mexico)
- Rwanda Initiative for Sustainable Development
- Rubber Industry Smallholders' Development Authority (Malaysia)
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise Russian Institute of Space Device Engineering (Moscow, Russia)
- Racist Indecent, Sexist or Extremist (US military offensive tattoo policy)
- Reaching Independence Through Self Employment (Maryland)
- Reaching Independence Through Support and Education
- Readiness Improvement Status Evaluation
- Readiness Improvement through Systems Engineering
- Real Impact Sports Entertainment (Japan)
- Redefining Investment Strategy Education (University of Dayton)
- Referral Information and Support Services for the Elderly
- Regional Initiative in Science and Education (Princeton, NJ)
- Relax, Insulate, Scan, Empathize (leader effectiveness)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To speed up the integration process further, SADC also put in place strategic plans such as the Regional Indicative Strategic Development Plan (RISDP), which is a blueprint for development; and the Strategic Indicative Plan for the Organ on Politics, Defence and Security Cooperation (SIPO), whose main objective is regional integration.