Disregarding the two trainees from the council build programme and regional housing board funding this scheme, I am assuming the cost to Kirklees Council taxpayers was nil?
What does RHB stand for?
RHB stands for Regional Housing Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RHB
We have 37 other meanings of RHB in our Acronym Attic
- Radar Homing and Warning Receiver
- Radar Homing And Warning System
- Radar Homing Bomb
- Rajasthan Housing Board
- Rashid Hussain Berhad (bank)
- Re-Heat Blow Molding
- Real Human Being
- Rebolusyonaryong Hukbong Bayan (Philippine extremist group)
- Red Hill Band (Red Hill, PA)
- Red Hot and Blue (restaurant; various locations)
- Rehoboth Beach (Amtrak station code; Rehoboth Beach, DE)
- Réseau Hommes Belgique (French: Men's Network Belgium)
- Rhaetische Bahn (Swiss railroad company)
- Rhein-Haardt-Bahn (German railway)
- Richard Harrison Bailey (marketing firm; Indiana)
- Right Halfback (soccer)
- Right Handed Batsman (cricket)
- Robin Hoods Bay (UK)
- Roller Hockey Besançon (French roller hockey club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stockton Council, which manages the Tees Valley-wide Empty Homes Scheme, is tackling the issue with Regional Housing Board funding.
Affordable housing for rent or sale is an important part of this mix and the agency is committed to delivering affordable housing, working closely with regional housing boards and local authorities to ensure the new homes it commissions, or are built on its land, meet local needs and aspirations.
This operates at local level through planning authorities, plus regional planning bodies and regional housing boards.
The plan, produced by the West Midlands Regional Assembly on behalf of the Regional Housing Board, follows 18 months of work including consultations.
Alleyways on the streets have also been improved as part of the pounds 668,000 upgrade, which is funded by the Regional Housing Board.
That will be on top of cash already allocated by the Regional Housing Board.
South Tyneside Council secured funding for the housing project via the Regional Housing Board, and is rehousing about 60 households to make way for the new development.