Supply of stationery and office supplies for the needs of the HQ of the NHIF and the 28 Regional Health Insurance Funds (NHIF) in lots as follows: Lot ?
What does RHIF stand for?
RHIF stands for Regional Health Insurance Funds (Bulgaria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Regional Health Improvement Collaborative
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (Brookhaven National Lab)
- Rural Health Information Clearinghouse (Georgia)
- Radio-Hypnotic Intracerebral Control & Electronic Dissolution of Memory
- Rural Health Implementation Coordination Group (Australian Department of Health and Ageing)
- Regional Hazardous Inventory Control System
- Rand Health Insurance Experiment
- Regional Health Information Exchange (Keystone Health Information Exchange; Danville, PA)
- Réseau d'Hebergeurs Independants et Engagés (French)
- Royal Holloway Institute for Environmental Research (UK)
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Group (various universities)
- Rh Immune Globulin
- Rural Health Interest Group (University of Wisconsin)
- Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor (medical treatment)
- Regal Hotels International Holdings Limited
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Like each of Germany's statutory health insurance funds, AOK must deal with a vast and constantly growing ocean of data: 12 independent regional health insurance funds with 24 million insurants, over 370 million outpatient treatment cases, 1.
The Landsbond der Christelijke Mutualiteiten" (LCM) coordinates twenty regional health insurance funds in Belgium.