According to the report "Funding RHIO Startup and Financing for Life: The Survey of Regional Health Information Organization Finance," released in June 2006, 14% of survey respondents indicated that nursing home/long-term care organizations have been involved at the startup phase (compared with 74% of respondents who said so of hospital organizations and 58% who said so of physician groups); 13% said nursing home organizations have been involved in the transition (preparation) phase, and 13% in the production (ready to go live) phase.
What does RHIO stand for?
RHIO stands for Regional Health Information Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RHIO in our Acronym Attic
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Regional Health Information Network
- Nose (Prefix)
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
- Rate Hike in Name Only (finance)
- Really Here In Name Only
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Routine Health Information Network
- Recombinant Human Insulin
- Rigid Hull Inflatable Operator Training (boating)
- Randolph Health Improvement Partnership
- Rank Has Its Privileges
- Rank Hath Its Privileges
- Raven-Hawk International Press
- Regional Hearing Impaired Program
- Relativistic Heavy Ion Physics
- Rental Housing Improvement Program
- Rental Housing Inspection Program
- Retirement Has Its Privileges