Healthcare organizations in 2008 that were eager to develop health information exchanges (HIE) and regional health information networks (RHIO) also developed creative ways to assemble requests for proposals (RFP); clarify vendor expectations, and manage and resolve governance issues.
What does RHIN stand for?
RHIN stands for Regional Health Information Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHIN
- Regional Habitat Importance Index
- Reproductive Health Integration Initiative (Boston, MA)
- Robert Half International, Inc.
- Rental Housing Integrity Improvement Project (United States Department of Housing and Urban Development initiative)
- Remote Handled Intermediate Level Waste (nuclear industry)
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Robin Harmia International Ministries (Plant City, FL)
- Respiratory Health Indicators for Maine (lung health data repository; American Lung Association of Maine)
- Red Horse Information Management System
- Refugee Health Information Network (national collaborative partnership)
- Nose (Prefix)
- Range Height Indicator Not Operating
- Rate Hike in Name Only (finance)
- Really Here In Name Only
- Rebuilding Hope in New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- Routine Health Information Network
- Recombinant Human Insulin
- Regional Health Information Organization
- Rigid Hull Inflatable Operator Training (boating)
- Randolph Health Improvement Partnership
Samples in periodicals archive:
The College's Division of Public Services has been optimally positioned to implement a regional health information network.