April 10, 1987 Scores of would-be developers showed interest in the 400-acre site at Storthes Hall in Kirkburton put on the market by the Yorkshire Regional Health Authority.
What does RHA stand for?
RHA stands for Regional Health Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHA
We have 120 other meanings of RHA in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Haute Angevine (French radio station)
- Raleigh Housing Authority (Raleigh, NC)
- Reactive Hull Armor
- Read, Highlight and Annotate (education)
- Reading Housing Authority (Reading, PA)
- Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement
- Records Holding Area
- Recreational Hunting Area
- Reduced Hazards Ammunition
- Regional Health Administrator
- Reid Heath Acoustics (British headphone manufacturer)
- Rental Housing Association
- Replaced Hepatic Artery
- Reproductive Health Assistant
- Residence Hall Association
- Residential Habilitation Aide
- Residential Housing Association (university)
- Residue Handling Area
- Respiratory Hospital Admission
- Retired Horse Association (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sir David led the regional health authority for some of the period when an investigation found that hundreds of patients may have died needlessly at Stafford.
He was in charge of the regional health authority for 10 months between 2005 and 2006, the height of the failings in care at the trust.
REGIONAL health authority NHS West Midlands has welcomed the launch of a new fund set up to help the NHS pay for new cancer drugs.
He was also a Northern Regional Health Authority Chairman.
Ten years later he was appointed regional medical officer and regional director of public health (RDPH) with the Mersey Regional Health Authority.