Babb is the assistant surgeon general and the regional health administrator for Region VII, which includes Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
What does RHA stand for?
RHA stands for Regional Health Administrator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHA
We have 120 other meanings of RHA in our Acronym Attic
- Radiation Health Assistant
- Radio Haute Angevine (French radio station)
- Raleigh Housing Authority (Raleigh, NC)
- Reactive Hull Armor
- Read, Highlight and Annotate (education)
- Reading Housing Authority (Reading, PA)
- Reciprocal Healthcare Agreement
- Records Holding Area
- Recreational Hunting Area
- Reduced Hazards Ammunition
- Regional Health Authority
- Reid Heath Acoustics (British headphone manufacturer)
- Rental Housing Association
- Replaced Hepatic Artery
- Reproductive Health Assistant
- Residence Hall Association
- Residential Habilitation Aide
- Residential Housing Association (university)
- Residue Handling Area
- Respiratory Hospital Admission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most recently as a regional health administrator, he led a response task force that integrated public health departments with hospital systems.