Asked about the impact on three old coal plants - Big Brown, Monticello and Martin Lake - operated by the power-generation company Luminant, Ashley Barrie, a spokeswoman for Luminant, said that "all of the national parks and wilderness areas that the regional haze rule is designed to protect are located far away from these plants.
What does RHR stand for?
RHR stands for Regional Haze Rule (US EPA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RHR
We have 61 other meanings of RHR in our Acronym Attic
- Reporting Hospital Quality Data for Annual Payment Update
- Ring of HeroQuest Narrators (online gaming)
- Rural Healthcare Quality Network (Seattle, WA)
- Rapid-Heating, Quenching and Transformation
- Rabbis for Human Rights (Israel)
- Radio Horizon Range
- Rate of Heat Release
- Rear Head-Rests (automotive classified)
- Recruitment, Hiring and Retention (various organizations)
- Rector-Hayden Realtors (Kentucky)
- Remote Hit Ratio
- Residual Heat Removal (nuclear power)
- Resting Heart Rate
- Retail Human Resources (various locations)
- Reversed Hazard Rate (mathematics)
- Revue de l'Histoire des Religions (French: Journal of the History of Religions; est. 1880)
- Right Hand Reverse (door opening convention)
- Right Hand Rule (physics)
- Road Hockey Rumble (TV Show)
- Roller Hockey Reims (French roller hockey club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Regional Haze Rule set lofty goals striving for natural conditions in parks and wilderness areas in the coming years, so folks like Maim and Renfro need to find an answer, and quick.
EPA also is working on the regional haze rule to address visibility impairment in our National Parks and Class I wilderness areas.