Regional governing body Concacaf have expressed a similar priority, although they are not necessarily committed to the US being their preferred choice as hosts.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Rear Gross Axle Weight (transportation)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Rusty Grain Beetle
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
- R. Gaines Baty Associates (Dallas, TX)
- Red Green Blue Alpha
- Red/Green/Blue/Amber (LED driver for RGBA color mixing applications)
- Riverbend Government Benefits Administrator, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional governing body CONCACAF have expressed a similar priority, although they are not necessarily committed to the U.
The opening ceremony today will be attended by Felip Puig, Councillor for Enterprise and Employment of the Generalitat of Catalunya, the regional governing body of Catalonia, Marta MartE[degrees]nez, Country General Manager, IBM Spain, Portugal, Greece and Israel, and Juan MarE[degrees]a Nin, CaixaBank vice-president and CEO.
The clubhouse will eventually become home to the Arabian Gulf Rugby Football Union, which is the regional governing body for rugby.
Marie Dixon, regional manager at England Athletics - Yorkshire & Humberside, the regional governing body for the sport said: "Huddersfield has a wealth of athletic talent and the clubs, coaches and partners are doing an excellent job at working to improve young athletes' skills and performance.
But regional governing body CONMEBOL have moved one of the semi-finals from the capital Caracas to Maracaibo because of security concerns.
Rather than being protectors of turf and serfs to parochial political masters who often seek adulation and acknowledgment for funding announcements, we need to establish a pan-Northern regional governing body.
The United States could start qualifying for the 2006 World Cup next spring instead of next summer, according to proposals being considered by soccer's regional governing body.