It names the Oregon- Idaho Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church, the church's regional governing body, as defendant.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Reconnaissance General Bureau (North Korea)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Returnable Glass Bottle (packaging)
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Rusty Grain Beetle
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
- R. Gaines Baty Associates (Dallas, TX)
- Red Green Blue Alpha
- Red/Green/Blue/Amber (LED driver for RGBA color mixing applications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE fixtures list for this season's Gulf Top Six was released by rugby's regional governing body ARFU West Asia this week, with Bahrain Rugby Football Club's (RFC) first XV facing three away games over the first four weeks.
But regional governing body CONMEBOL have moved one of the semi-finals from the capital Caracas to Maracaibo because of security concerns.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Rather than being protectors of turf and serfs to parochial political masters who often seek adulation and acknowledgment for funding announcements, we need to establish a pan-Northern regional governing body.
Founding member of regional governing body CONCACAF in 1961.