Today's contracts are in Germany's most populous region, North Rhine-Westphalia, and involve a regional express service between Rheine-Munster-Cologne-Krefeld and a Bonn-Cologne-Wuppertal stopping service.
What does REX stand for?
REX stands for Regional Express (Australian airline)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of REX
We have 12 other meanings of REX in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Early Warning Unit
- Radiation Experiment (studies scintillation effects of the Earth's atmosphere on RF transmissions; first spacecraft to successfully employ GPS navigation)
- Radio Science Experiment (NASA New Horizons Project)
- Readiness Exercise
- Real Estate Excellence (awards)
- Real-Time Executive
- Rear Entertainment Xtreme (in-car entertainment system)
- Receiver/Exciter (Radar Subsystem)
- Reflector Erosion Experiment
- Regional Energetics Experiment
- Registered Export System (trade)
- Relativistic Electron Beam Experiment
- Reliability of Effective Service
- Relocatable Executable
- Remote Events for XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Remote Interface Unit Exerciser
- Rentenindex (German bond index)
- Request to Exit (security)
- Requisition Exception Code
- REST-Enabled XHTML
Samples in periodicals archive:
Local airline Regional Express said the phone began glowing red and emitting dense smoke after the plane landed in Sydney on Friday.
ON NOVEMBER 23 the Australian Airline Regional Express (Rex) announced the appointment of Ronald Bartsch as an Independent Director to the Rex Board.
Feb 24, 2010 Regional Express Australian regional carrier Regional Express (Rex) has posted an 9 percent fall in net profit for its first fiscal half-year, as a result of lower passenger numbers and weaker cargo demand.
12/23/2009 Regional Express Australia's Regional Express (Rex) will stop operating on the Mackay-Townsville route from 1 January 2010, three months after it launched the service.