What does RECT stand for?
RECT stands for Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RECT
- Recreational and Commercial Sea Kayaking Association of South Africa
- Regional Computer Science Postgraduate Conference
- Receiving Station
- Reception Station
- Reception Station Automation Management System
- Recommender Systems (International Conference)
- Randomised Effect-Controlled Trial
- Repair Event Cycle Time
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty
- Received for Temporary Additional Duty Under Instructions
- Regional Centre for Training in Aerospace Surveys
- Received for Temporary Duty
- Received for Temporary Duty Under Instructions
- Regional Centre for Technology Management
- Radiation Exposure Compensation Trust Fund (US Department of Justice)
- Received for Treatment
- Research Ethics and Compliance Unit (Australia)