In 2003, the Agricultural Research Service entered a partnership with the Regional Dairy Quality Management Alliance to help validate best management practices (BMPs) that minimize disease risk and ensure maximum safety of products leaving the farm.
What does RDQMA stand for?
RDQMA stands for Regional Dairy Quality Management Alliance (est. 1998)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Reduced Dietary Questionnaire (nutritional science and epidemiology)
- Reflux Disease Questionnaire (health measurement)
- Relational Databases and Query Languages
- Research Development and Quality
- Roland Disability Questionnaire (medical questionnaire)
- Randomized Database Query/Search
- Rainy Daze Quilt Guild (Washington)
- Radiometric Data Quality Indicator
- RDF Data Query Language (HP, Java)
- Resource Description Query Language (computing)
- Ruby Data Query Shell (structured query language database)
- Reliability Design Qualification Test
- Radiation Dosimetry and Records
- Radio Direct Response (advertising agency)
- Rally for Democracy and the Republic (Republic of the Congo)
- Ralph Davis Reptiles (herpetoculture)
- Rassemblement des Républicains (French: Rally of the Republicans, Ivory Coast)
- Raw Data Record