Recommend strategies for including IRI publications as part of state VR agency inservice training and regional continuing education programs.
What does RCEP stand for?
RCEP stands for Regional Continuing Education Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCEP
We have 24 other meanings of RCEP in our Acronym Attic
- Robust Concept Exploration Method (systems engineering)
- Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Réseau Canadien de l'Environnement (French: Canadian Environmental Network)
- River City Express Network (professional women's association; Richmond, VA)
- Russ College of Engineering and Technology (Ohio University)
- Regional Chief Executive Officer
- Regional Conference of Elected Officers (Canada)
- Regional Council of Elected Officials (Connecticut)
- Regional Centre for Educational Planning (UNESCO; Sharjah University; Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (free trade agreement)
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (health professional)
- Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program
- Reliability Compliance and Enforcement Program
- Research Center for Earthquake Prediction (Disaster Prevention Research Institute; Kyoto University; Japan)
- Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution (United Kingdom)
- Registered Continuing Education Providers Program (engineering and surveying)
- Research Center for Environmental Quality Control (Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering; Kyoto, Japan)
- Research Center for Energy and Resources (Taiwan)
- Rochester Center for Economic Research
- Rodeo City Equine Rescue (Ellensburg, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employee capacity building is the major purpose of our state agency in-service programs and the regional continuing education programs.