4 billion) in information technology (IT) hardware, software and services this year, with the top 100 regional chief information officers, or CIOs contributing 80 per cent.
What does RCIO stand for?
RCIO stands for Regional Chief Information Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Register of Community Interests in Land (UK)
- Resource Center for Independent Living (disability organization providing services and information)
- Resource Centre for Indian Language Technology Solutions (Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati; Guwahati, India)
- Reformed Church in Mission
- Research Centre for Integrated Microsystems (University of Windsor; Windsor, Ontario, Canada)
- Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing (international journal)
- Royal Canadian Institute for the Mentally Insane
- Radiocontrast Induced Nephropathy
- Rail Cargo Information Netherlands (rail information agency; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Roman Catholic Internet Network (Internet service provider)
- Reactive Classical-Infinite-Order-Sudden Approximation
- Rapid Capability Insertion Process
- Reduced Cigarette Ignition Propensity (fire-safe cigarettes)
- Regional Communications Infrastructure Program (World Bank)
- Réseau Canadien d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French)
- Réseau d'Information sur le Patrimoine (French: Canadian Heritage Information Network)
- Risk Control Improvement Plan
- Riverside County Integrated Project (California)
- Rolling Contractor Insurance Program
- Royal Cayman Islands Police
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, in CONUS, we have four Regional Chief Information Officers (RCIOs) who act as the communication staff planning element in the IMCOM regions, though the RCIOs are assigned to the Enterprise Systems Technology Activity, which is part of NETCOM/ 9th SC(A).
Army Installation Management Agency Pacific's regional chief information officer.