What does RADISCON stand for?
RADISCON stands for Regional Animal Disease Surveillance and Control for North America, the Middle East and the Arab Peninsula
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- RCIED (Remote-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Detection Identification & Classification Algorithms (US Air Force)
- Radar Information Display System
- Research Animal Diagnostic and Investigative Laboratory (University of Missouri)
- ROCC (Regional Operations Control Center) to AWACS Digital Information Link
- Radar Intelligence
- Rural Area Delivery of Information and Organization
- Radio Broadcasting Industry Web Sites
- Research and Development Investment Strategy
- Renal Artery Diagnostic Imaging Study in Hypertension
- Remote Access Dial-In User Server
- Remote Aims Data Input User System (New Jersey)
- Remote Authentication Dial in User System (computer networks)
- Remote Authentication Dial-In User Server/Service (networking protocol)
- Research And Development for Image Understanding Systems
- Research and Development in the United States
- Research Archive on Disability in the United States (database)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis DMARD (Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drug) Intervention and Utilization Study
- Routine Antenatal Diagnostic Imaging with Ultrasound Study (obstetrics and gynecology)