9781107602236 Regional anesthesia in trauma; a case-based approach.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Regional Anesthesia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Red Armor (gaming)
- Red Armour (Quake)
- Red Army (counterstrike gaming clan)
- Red Army (WWII Soviet army)
- reduced ameloblasts
- Reduction Area
- Reduction in Area
- Refractory Anemia (blood disorder)
- Regia Aeronautica (Italian Royal Air Force)
- Regional Administrator
- Regional Associate
- Regional Association
- Registered Architect
- Registered Aromatherapist (professional certification)
- Registraramerica (domain name registrar)
- Registration Agent (SIF)
- Registration Authority
- Règle Administrative (French: Administrative Rule; various organizations)
- Règlement d'Application (French: Rules Compliance; various organizations)
- Regular Appointment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regional Anesthesia for Ambulatory Surgery: Patient Centered Outcomes and Health Economics 3.
9780813819945 Small animal regional anesthesia and analgesia.
The American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine and the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Therapy Joint Committee Recommendations for Education and Training in Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia.
00 Paperback RD81 The second edition of this reference for clinical situations and options for anesthesiology has been expanded to include new information on ultrasound guidance for regional anesthesia, the effectiveness of preoperative clinics, perioperative brain protection and risk factors for stroke and analgesia.