Rene Oliveira, D-Brownsville, would allow the UT System to combine the resources of the University of Texas at Brownsville, the University of Texas-Pan American and a regional academic health center in Harlingen to create a new regional university in the Rio Grande Valley.
What does RAHC stand for?
RAHC stands for Regional Academic Health Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAHC
We have 8 other meanings of RAHC in our Acronym Attic
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Haemagglutination Titre
- Ridgefield Amateur Hockey Association (Ridgefield, CT)
- Right Anterior Hepatic Artery (anatomy)
- Rural Alabama Health Alliance
- Rutland Amateur Hockey Association (Vermont)
- Refugee and Humanitarian Arrival Clinic (Australia)
- Radiation Hazard Meter
- Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington (Ontario, Canada)
- Resonance-Assisted Hydrogen Bond
- Raising a Healthy Child, Inc. (est. 1990)
- Regional Animal Health Center (Bamako, Mali)
- Rodriguez Army Health Clinic (Puerto Rico)
- Royal Alexandria Hospital for Children (Sydney, Australia)
- Royal Antwerp Hockey Club (Belgium)
- Rural Affordable Housing Commission (UK)
- Rochester/Auburn Hills Community Coalition (Rochester, MI)
- Rappahannock Area Health District (Virginia)
- Real Algebra in High Dimensions (mathematics)
- Redundant Arrays of Hybrid Disks
- Reece's Artistic Hair Design (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medical, Dental, Nursing, and Allied Health), the UT School of Public Health's San Antonio Regional Campus, and UTHSCSA's Regional Academic Health Center campuses in Harlingen and McAllen, Texas, located on the U.
The system already has a strong presence in the Valley, with universities in Brownsville and Edinburg and a regional academic health center in Harlingen.
Under the plan, the UT Health Science Center at San Antonio's Regional Academic Health Center in Edinburg would be converted into medical school that would graduate its first students in 2018.
The plan is to convert the existing UT Health Science Center-San Antonio's Regional Academic Health Center in Edinburg into a medical school with its own administration.