Sequencing of the region of difference 1 (5) by using previously validated primers (3) indicated the region of difference 1 size was 835 bp, closely approximating the 840-bp size associated with F.
What does RD1 stand for?
RD1 stands for Region of Difference 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RD1
- Research, Development and Production
- Research, Development & Test
- Research, Development and Technology
- RNA/DNA Quantitative Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Research Diagnosis for Tardive Dyskinesia
- Reliability Development/Growth Testing
- Registered Dietician/Licensed Dietician
- Rounds Per Minute
- Remedial Design/Remedial Action
- Radarman First Class (USN Rating)
- Radarman Second Class (USN Rating)
- Radarman Third Class (USN Rating)
- 50% Respiratory Rate Decrease
- Racial Discrimination Act (Australia)
- Radar Data Acquisition
- Railway Design Associates (model trains)
- Rainy Day Amendment (Oregon, USA)
- Rajshahi Development Authority (Bangladesh)
- Random Duplicate Allocation
- Rapid Deployment for Action (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) suggested that the region of difference 1 (RD1) virulence locus identified in MTBC members may also play a crucial role in virulence of some NTM species.
bovis BCG strains, presence or absence of region of difference 1 was analyzed (5).