The HPTs included two Iraqi artillery D-30 battalions, a Type 59-1 battery, a regimental command post, armored vehicles, tanks and an entrenched infantry battalion.
What does REGT CP stand for?
REGT CP stands for Regimental Command Post
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Relative Elemental Growth Rate
- Rapid Export Growth Strategy (Pakistan)
- Research Epidemiology Geographic Software
- Research Excellence Grants Scheme (Murdoch University; Australia)
- Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Regional Educational Guidance Service for Adults (Waterford Institute of Technology; Waterford, Ireland)
- Rural Economy Graduate Student Association (University of Alberta; Alberta, Canada)
- Registration Statistics Reporting System
- Regulierungsbehörde für Telekommunikation und Post (German Telecom)
- Ryan-Einot-Gabriel-Welsch (range test)
- Real Expression Guaranteed by Amazing Architecture (catchphrase; Toshiba)
- Random Evolutionary Hit
- Regal Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Registered Executive Housekeeper (job title)
- Relevé Épidémiologique Hebdomadaire (Weekly Epidemiological Record)
- Renewable Energy Holdings PLC
- Réseau d'Evaluation des Habitats (French: Habitat Evaluation Network)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I started to return to regimental headquarters with this information which seemed to me necessary to be placed in the hands of the proper authorities as soon as possible, but after driving a short way down the road back to Maintenon I decided it would be better to return and get the French civilians and take them to the Regimental Command Post so they themselves could be interrogated and give further information.