A Federal measure that encourages using electronic systems for prescriptions will help deliver safer and more efficient care to patients while also cutting costs, posits Vincent Duffy, a Purdue University professor of industrial engineering and researcher at Discovery Park's Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering, West Lafayette, Ind.
What does RCHE stand for?
RCHE stands for Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCHE
We have 2 other meanings of RCHE in our Acronym Attic
- Rexdale Community Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company (Marriott International, Inc.)
- Rock City Harvest Church (Sherwood, AR)
- Rockingham County Healthy Carolinians (Wentworth, NC)
- Rural California Housing Corporation
- Reserve Component Hospital Decrement
- Richmond County Health Department (Georgia)
- Roanoke City Health Department (Roanoke, VA)
- Robeson County Health Department (est. 1912; Lumberton, NC)
- Rural Communities Housing Development Corporation (California)
- Republican Centre of Hygiene and Epidemiology
- Residential Care Home for the Elderly (Hong Kong)
- Ritchie County Home Educators (est. 2002; West Virginia)
- Robens Centre for Health Ergonomics (Guildford, Surrey, England, UK)
- Refractory Congestive Heart Failure
- Relaxed-Core Hartree-Fock
- Rich Cronin Hope Foundation for Leukemia (Massachusetts)
- Riverside Community Health Foundation (Riverside, CA)
- Royal Children's Hospital Foundation (Australia)
- Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another more recent addition to the university's outreach is the Regenstrief Center for Healthcare Engineering.