In fact, I noticed refuse collection vehicles out late into the afternoon on Saturday, December 29, and I've seen a steady stream of the same vehicles working on the streets since.
What does RCV stand for?
RCV stands for Refuse Collection Vehicle
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of RCV
We have 63 other meanings of RCV in our Acronym Attic
- Contrôle Chimique et Volumétrique (French: Chemical and Volumetric Control)
- Racing Club de Vichy (French rugby club)
- Radio Cité Vauban (French radio station)
- Radio Club Venezolano (Spanish: Radio Club of Venezuela)
- Ranked Choice Voting
- Réadaptation Cardiovasculaire (French: Cardiovascular Rehabilitation)
- Real Course Video (triathlon training)
- Red Cell Volume
- Reference Change Value
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon Hyde stays in place as chief executive of Faun Zoeller (UK), which makes refuse collection vehicles, sweepers and bin lift systems.
The driver and passenger of the refuse collection vehicle were not injured.
The 14 areas of the city will be serviced by a number of vehicles ranging from refuse collection vehicles to vacuuming machines, as well as line-haul long range transports.
Snow and ice is preventing refuse collection vehicles accessing some side roads.
2m order to provide a fleet of refuse collection vehicles to operate in London.
Warwickshire refuse collection vehicle manufacturer Dennis Eagle has secured a large contract to supply specially-prepared recycling trucks to a local authority in South Wales.