Paulson floated the option of making such taxpayers eligible for a refundable child tax credit of $200, a senior House aide said.
What does RCTC stand for?
RCTC stands for Refundable Child Tax Credit (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RCTC
We have 15 other meanings of RCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Counterdrug Training Academy (Meridian, MS)
- Réseau Canadien pour le Traitement de l'Asthme (French; Canadian Network for Asthma Care)
- Resource Center of the Americas (est. 1983; Minneapolis, MN)
- Robotics Collaborative Technology Alliances (program)
- Rotator Cuff Tear Arthropathy (orthopedics)
- Reasonable Cause To Believe
- Reclam the Bay (Ocean County, NJ)
- Recombinant Cholera Toxin B Subunit (immunogen)
- Reserve Components Troop Basis
- Rural Communities Technology Board
- Regional Collective Training Capability (US Army)
- Reserve Components Training Center
- Rewriteable Consumer Time Code
- Rikkyo Cyclist's Touring Club (Rikkyo University; Japan)
- Riverside County Transportation Commission
- Rochester Community & Technical College (Minnesota
- Rochester Community and Technical College (Rochester, MN)
- Roberts County Telephone Cooperative Association
- Rhondda Cynon Taff County Borough Council (Wales, UK)
- Reconfigureable Collective Training Devices (aviation exercises)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Families with three or more children will be eligible for a refundable child tax credit in the amount of their Social Security taxes paid -- if that amount is greater than their earned income credit.
Religious leaders joined to support the valiant efforts of child advocates and low-income people's organizations who were able to insert a refundable child tax credit into the legislation, one aimed at helping the nation's poorest children who had been completely left behind by the original White House tax cut proposal.
Child Tax Benefit is paid monthly to families and replace the former family allowance payments, the refundable child tax credit, and the non-refundable child tax credit for dependent children.
Enact a refundable child tax credit to ensure that every family has a basic level of economic security.