The new league is being launched by Refugee Voice Wales, who are based in Cardiff and comprises 43 community groups from across Wales.
What does RVW stand for?
RVW stands for Refugee Voice Wales
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RVW
We have 13 other meanings of RVW in our Acronym Attic
- Runway Visibility Value Not Available
- Right Ventricular Volume Overload Group
- River Valley Veterinary Service (est. 1983; Minnesota)
- Rocky View Virtual School (Canada)
- Russell's Viper Venom Time
- Reactor Vessel Vent Valve
- Reserves Voormalige Vrijwillige Ziekenfondsverzekeringen (Dutch: Former Voluntary Fund Insurance Reserves)
- Raad voor Verkeer en Waterstaat
- Ralph Vaughan Williams (composer)
- Reed, Veach, Wurdeman, & Associates, Inc. (Columbus, Nebraska)
- Richard Vanceunebrouck-Werth
- Rip Van Winkle
- Roe vs. Wade (supreme court abortion case)
- Rio Vista Windsurfing Association (California)
- Roanoke Valley Wrestling Association (Roanoke, VA)
- Review Batch Wage Changes
- Rogue Valley Wisdom Council (political group)
- Right Ventricular Wall Device (diaphragm-driven)
- Recombinant Von Willebrand Factor
- Reliability and Vulnerability Working Group (Telecommunications Policy Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a prominent member of Refugee Voice Wales and has worked as a volunteer at the local British Red Cross branch.
The students have also collaborated with an 18- year-old from Burundi, Africa, who is currently seeking asylum in the UK, and Pierrot Ngadi, of Refugee Voice Wales.