The USS Theodore Roosevelt has been undergoing its two-year midlife refueling overhaul and upgrade and is scheduled to re-launch in early 2013.
What does RFOH stand for?
RFOH stands for Refueling Overhaul (US Navy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Responsible Firearms Owners Coalition of British Columbia (Canada)
- Regional Field Operations Director (Department of Health Services; Wisconsin)
- Regionalist Front of Dumnonia (political movement; UK)
- Royal Forest of Dean (UK)
- Rear Fuselage Overheat Detection System
- Ready for Order Entry
- Rutland Friends of the Earth (UK)
- RF over Fiber (communications)
- Radio Frequency Over Glass (optic networks)
- Resonator Fiber-Optic Gyro
- Reasonable Fear of Injury (squash term)
- Renewed Facility Operating License
- Resistance: Fall of Man (Playstation 3 game)
- Restriction on Freedom of Movement
- Room for One More
- Receipt Free of Payment
- Request for Order Proposal
- Right Forearm on Plane (golf)
- Real Feats of Strength (online bodybuilding forum)
- Regional Field Operations Supervisor (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Trident Ballistic Missile Submarine USS Pennsylvania (SSBN 735) will reach a significant milestone in its current 27-month Engineered Refueling Overhaul (ERO) in July when it departs Puget Sound Naval Shipyard(PSNS).
One is the engineering refueling overhaul (ERO) and the other is the SSGN conversion.