Reviewing literature on critical thinking skills, I found King and Kitchen's Reflective Judgment Model (1994) most appropriate and used it as a framework to examine student teachers' pre-and post-multicultural autobiographies collected during one year of teaching seven classes.
What does RJM stand for?
RJM stands for Reflective Judgment Model (critical thinking)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RJM
We have 11 other meanings of RJM in our Acronym Attic
- Raymond J. Lucia Companies, Inc. (wealth management; San Diego, CA)
- Remus John Lupin (fictional character)
- Rigas Juras Linijas (Latvian: Riga Sea Line)
- Romuald Jonathan Laetitia (French transport company)
- Royal Jersey Light Infantry (British Army)
- Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Regional, Judicial and Legal Services Commission (Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies)
- Replacement Joint Lancashire Structure Plan (UK)
- Radio Juive de Marseille (French community radio station)
- Rautenstrauch Joest Museum (Cologne, Germany)
- Religious of Jesus and Mary (France) (religious order)
- Repetitive Jaw Movement
- Resistojet Module
- Resource Justification Model (report; US OMB)
- Resultant Joint Moment
- Rhythmic Jaw Movement
- River Jones Music (record label; Phoenix, AZ)
- Roux Jourfier Métallerie (French metalworking company)
- Royal Jelly Milk Balm (New York)
- Reversible Jump Markov Chain (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reflective judgment model and its semi-structured interview (RJI), based on 20 years of research, were used to assess the problem-solving ability of students preparing for ministry.