3) [FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] RAIRS Reflection Absorption Infrared Spectroscopy (RAIRS) at grazing angles of incidence, undertaken in practice typically at about 80[degrees] or greater, involves measurement of the change of reflectivity of a substrate brought about by a thin infrared absorbing layer.
What does RAIR stand for?
RAIR stands for Reflection Absorption InfraRed Spectroscopy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RAIR
We have 2 other meanings of RAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Rechtelijk Ambtenaar In Opleiding
- Refugee, Asylum and International Operations (US Citizenship and Immigration Services Directorate)
- Request for Approval-In-Principle
- Royal Australian Institute of Public Administration
- Rural Agricultural Improvement and Public Affairs Project (Alcalde, NM)
- Restricted Activity Investment Product Intermediary
- Russian Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North
- Ram Augmented Interstellar Rocket
- Random Access Informational Retrieval
- Rectoanal Inhibitory Reflex
- Rensselaer Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning Laboratory (New York)
- Realtors Association of Indian River County (Florida, USA)
- Recognition Award for the Integration of Research and Education (US NSF)
- Railroad Accident/Incident Reporting System
- Reflection Absorption Infra Red Spectroscopy
- Ram Air Intake System (motor vehicles)
- Refugee Assistance Information System (UN High Commissioner for Refugees)
- Relocation Automated Information System
- Remote Airport Information Service
- Rescate Ancestral Indígena Salvadoreño (Spanish: Salvadoran Indigenous Ancestral Rescue)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an absorption analytical method, EELS competes with reflection absorption infrared spectroscopy.