The implementation of the agreement will also trigger the gradual elimination of tariffs on refined soybean oil over five years, and the elimination of tariffs on crude soybean oil over 10 years, says ASA.
What does RSO stand for?
RSO stands for Refined Soybean Oil
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RSO
We have 182 other meanings of RSO in our Acronym Attic
- Rechargement et Soudure de l'Ouest (French welding company)
- Recognized Security Organization (International Maritime Organization ISPS code)
- Recognized Service Organization (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod)
- Recognized Student Organization
- Reconnaissance & Survey Officer
- Reconnaissance Staff Officer
- Reconnaissance Systems Officer
- Recovery Server Option
- Red Saber Order (gaming)
- Reduced Sign-On
- Regimental Signals Officer (UK)
- Regimental Supply Officer (US Navy)
- Regina Symphony Orchestra (Canada)
- Regional Sales Office
- Regional Science Olympiad (education)
- Regional Security Officer
- Regional Service Officer
- Regional Standards Organization
- Regional Supply Office
- Registered Safety Officer (International Board of Environmental Health and Safety)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on the Opinions published so far, substances likely to be exempted include glucose syrups from wheat, refined soybean oil, various distillates from nuts and protein ingredients used in the "fining" (clearing) of wines.
We process soybean meal for animal feed and refined soybean oil for food processors.