In Japan, XIENCE PRIME is indicated for improving coronary artery luminal diameter in patients with symptomatic heart disease due to de novo native coronary artery lesions (lesions </= 32 mm) with reference vessel diameters of >/= 2.
What does RVD stand for?
RVD stands for Reference Vessel Diameter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RVD
We have 51 other meanings of RVD in our Acronym Attic
- Raspberry Vein Chlorosis Virus
- Redwood Valley County Water District (Redwood Valley, CA; est. 1964)
- Rappahannock Valley Civil War Round Table (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Royal Veterinary College Zoological Society (UK)
- Radar Vehicle Detector
- Rainbow Versatile Disc (digital storage)
- Raritan Valley Disposal (est. 1971)
- Rating and Valuation Department (Hong Kong)
- Rear Vision Device
- Recombinant Virus Database (est. 1998)
Samples in periodicals archive:
XIENCE PRIME is indicated for improving coronary artery luminal diameter in patients with symptomatic heart disease due to de novo native coronary artery lesions (lesions less than or equal to 32 mm) with reference vessel diameters of greater than or equal to 2.
Special Considerations: Candidates must have stenosis of the common or internal carotid artery measuring 50% or greater if they are symptomatic, or 80% or greater if they are asymptomatic (as determined by ultrasound or angiography); and a reference vessel diameter within the range of 4.