SNOMED CT is a large reference terminology and this work assists with making it more user-friendly.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Reference Terminology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Reconditioning Test
- Reconnaissance Team
- Record of Transaction (shipping supply chain managements)
- Record Transfer
- Recovery Time
- Rectal Temperature
- Rectangular Transform
- Recursive Thresholding
- Red Team
- Refactoring Tools
- Reference Trajectory
- Refresher Training (for ACG forms)
- Refrigeration Ton
- Régiment de Transmissions (French: Signals Regiment; French Army)
- Regional Total
- Regipäts Talossán (Kingdom of Talossan; micronation)
- Registered Technologist (diagnostic radiology; American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Registered Traveler (various organizations)
- Règlement Thermique (French: Thermal Regulation)
- Réglementation Thermique (French: Thermal Regulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The anticipated benefits of an EHR will not be fully achieved if the reference terminology employed, such as SNOMED-CT, is aggregated into a 30-year old classification system for administrative use and indexing.
The College of American Pathologists has developed the Systematized Nomenclature of Medicine, Reference Terminology (SNOMED RT) for use in the electronic health record.