What does RMSIG stand for?
RMSIG stands for Reference Model Special Interest Group (International Federation for Information Technology and Tourism; Innsbruck, Austria)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RMSIG
- Rocky Mountain Saddle Horse (breeding)
- Ruin My Search History (website)
- Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Hillclimb Association
- Rocky Mountain Siberian Husky Club (Denver, CO)
- Regional Maritime Security Initiative (US Pacific Command)
- Regular Member Selection Interview (preparatory guide; Royal Canadian Mounted Police; Canada)
- Removable Media Solutions, Inc.
- Richmond Main Street Initiative (California)
- Risk Management Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Rocky Mountain Systems, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Regular Member Selection Interview Guide (Canada, RCMP)
- Risk Management Special Interest Group
- Records Management Society of Japan (est. 1989)
- Response to Motion for Summary Judgment (legal document)
- Rocky Mountain Show Jumping (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Ryan Marciano Sunnery James (disc jockey duo; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Rzeszowska Miejska Siec Komputerowa (Polish: Rzeszowska Municipal Network Computer Management Center)
- Rocky Mountain Sea Kayak Club (Denver, CO)
- Raytheon Missile Systems Louisville (Lousville, KY)
- Reliability, Maintainability, Supportability and Logistics (software; SAE International)