Introduction The past decade saw the creation of large national spatial reference data sets, where variety of data and levels of detail depend mostly on scale.
What does RDS stand for?
RDS stands for Reference Data Set
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RDS
We have 242 other meanings of RDS in our Acronym Attic
- Realistic Disaster Scenario (insurance)
- Réalités du Dialogue Social (French: Realities of Social Dialogue)
- Records & Design System
- Records Disposition Schedule
- Recovery Default Swap (finance)
- Recursive Data Structure (computing)
- Recycling & Disposal Service, Inc. (Washington)
- Red Dot Sight
- Red Dot Strategies, LLC (investing)
- Red Dragons (skateboarding)
- Reflets De Soie (French: Silk Reflections)
- Refractometric Dried Substance
- Regional Development School (various locations)
- Registry, Distribution and Sales (IACO Section)
- ReizdarmSyndrom (German)
- Relational Database Service (various companies)
- Relational Database Systems
- Relative Dispersion Slope
- Reliable Datagram Socket (open source protocol)
- Remote Data Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
In reference data sets, polygon features serve to store the features representing land cover, such as forests, arable land, built-up territories, hydrographic features, etc.
exe file, an investigator using the reference data set will immediately notice that the fingerprints are not the same.
They introduced the similarity procedure, which uses an external reference data set that contains several soil materials with 7 or 8 measured particle-size fractions.
Bioinformatic tools will be essential for defining "predictive" gene sets from toxicogenomics studies and will require a large reference data set that can be broadly accessed.
NIST recently released an updated National Software Reference Library (NSRL) Reference Data Set to assist the law enforcement community in fighting crimes involving computers.