The building's high-tech features include two self-contained 1,500 kilowatt generators providing 24/7 redundant power supply and state-of-the-art redundant fiber optic communications along with efficient floor plates ideal for use by financial service businesses.
What does RPS stand for?
RPS stands for Redundant Power Supply
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RPS
We have 373 other meanings of RPS in our Acronym Attic
- Real-Person Slash (fanfiction)
- Realtime Programming System
- Reconnaissance Planning System (US DoD)
- Recording and Playback System
- Records and Publishing Services
- Records of the Parliaments of Scotland to 1707 (University of St Andrews; Scotland)
- Recover Protected Species (US NOAA)
- Recovery Placement Services (psychotherapy; Hendersonville, NC)
- Red Pepper Software Company
- Redditch Philatelic Society (UK)
- Redundant Power System (software; Cisco)
- Redundant Protective System
- reemitted-positron spectroscopy
- Reference Picture Selection
- Reference Point System
- Reform Party of Syria (political party)
- Regional Professional Studies (Edith Cowan University; Australia)
- Registered Pension Scheme (UK)
- Registered Publication System
- Registered Publications Section (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Features include: - 12 hot swappable drive bays, fan modules, redundant power supply units, and support for redundant power feeds - Completely configuration from the front panel with operation information on array(s) state, cache usage, channel state and speed, logical drive configuration data and channel assignment, individual drive state, voltages and temperatures - Powerful security and backup features - Rock solid construction featuring a suspended hard drive tray design that reduces disk vibration, enhancing stability and extending life span - An awesome Return On Investment (ROI), with cross platform support and a low cost per GigaByte traditionally unknown in Fibre products of this class It is supported on any Fibre storage supporting system including Windows 2000, XP, Mac OSX 10.