Reducing Heart Attack Risk You can reduce your risk of having a heart attack--even if you already have coronary heart disease or have had a previous heart attack, according to the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health, within the U.
What does RHAR stand for?
RHAR stands for Reducing Heart Attack Risk
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHAR
We have 2 other meanings of RHAR in our Acronym Attic
- Refugee Health Assessment Program (California and Massachusetts)
- Regional Haze Action Plan (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Regional HIV/AIDS Program (Pretoria, South Africa; USAID)
- Residential Historical Abuse Program (Canada)
- Recombinant Human Activated Protein C
- Rental Housing Association of Pierce County (Lakewood, WA)
- Rental Housing Association of Puget Sound (Seattle, WA)
- Rode Hard and Put Up Wet
- Rabbit Heart Acetohexamide Reductase
- Recombinant Human Androgen Receptor (cellular physiology)
- Radiative Heating and Afterbody Radiometry Experiments (NASA)
- Red Hat Advanced Server
- Red Hat Application Stack (software)
- Resonance Health Analysis Services Pty. Ltd. (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Rod Hyman Asset Services (Australia)
- Royal Health Awareness Society (public health; Amman, Jordan)
- Workshop on Requirements for High Assurance Systems (software engineering)
- Royal Highland Agricultural Society of Scotland (UK)
- Rainwater Harvesting Association of Tanzania
- Red Hat (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors observe that the results of some research suggest that factors other than diet that control vitamin B6 levels could eventually be found to be more important in reducing heart attack risk.