Meigs-IIe builds upon the industry success of Meigs-II(TM) (VSC7321) by adding additional frame buffering capability and support for the Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface (RGMII).
What does RGMII stand for?
RGMII stands for Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Royal Guardian Mortgage Corporation (Australia)
- Rube Goldberg Machine Contest (Westport, CT)
- Rietti-Greppi-Micheli Disease
- Rashid Geotechnical and Materials Engineers (Saudi Arabia)
- Rat Gastric Mucosal Extract
- Rat Gastric Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Regional Growth Management Framework (Australia)
- Raja Garuda Mas International (Singapore)
- Rio Grande Marine Institute (Texas)
- Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities and Applications
- RDF (Resource Description Framework) Graph Modeling Language (World Wide Web Consortium)
- Regular Meal (airlines)
- Requirements Generation Markup Language (computing)
- Reduced Geometric Math Model
- Robust Generalized Method of Moments
- Regional Growth Management Plan (various locations)
- Router-port Group Management Protocol
- Rio Grande Minority Purchasing Council (Albuquerque, NM)
- Regional Gravel Management Report (New Zealand)
- Relative Glucose Metabolic Rates
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its Layer 4-aware programmable classifier allows for enhanced Quality of Service, and it is optimized with Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface (RGMII) and Reduced Ten Bit Interface (RTBI) to simplify board layout and condense design time.
The MY1001 supports a broad range of standard system interfaces, including the media independent interface (MII), gigabit media independent interface (GMII), ten-bit interface (TBI), reduced gigabit media independent interface (RGMII) and reduced ten-bit interface (RTBI).
The Alaska Quad Gigabit Ethernet transceiver also allows for reduced system cost and design complexity with the support of the latest Cisco-defined Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface (SGMII) and the Marvell/HP-defined Reduced Gigabit Media Independent Interface (RGMII) specifications.