Ryan Esquierdo was allowed to plead guilty to a reduced charge of culpable homicide - despite victim Stuart Walker suffering "extreme and explosive violence".
What does R-CHG stand for?
R-CHG stands for Reduced Charge
This definition appears very rarely
We have 1 other meaning of R-CHG in our Acronym Attic
- Reservation - Busy Tone Multiple Access
- Resource Centre for Access to Data on Europe (also seen as RCADE)
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund
- Ranchers-Cattlemen Action Legal Fund, United Stockgrowers of America
- RAM (Random Access Memory)-Based Concurrent Built-In Self Test
- Reverse Common Control Channel
- Random Code Division Multiple Access
- Reverse Circular Disk of Scatterers Model
- Residual Code Excited Linear Prediction (also seen as RCELP)
- Revised Craig Handicap Assessment and Reporting Technique
- R-Cytodine Monophosphate (part of RNA)
- Relativistic Complete Neglect of Differential Overlap (Method)
- Region-Based Convolutional Neural Network
- Reverse-Channel Quality Indicator Channel
- Reverse Common Signaling Channel
- Rate Distortion
- Rocket Data Acquisition System
- Rotating-head Digital Audio Recorder
- The Day Hostile Forces are First Prepared to Attack
- Reverse Dedicated Control Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
A us Marine private who pleaded guilty to reduced charges in the killing of an innocent Iraqi civilian has been sentenced to 18 months in custody.
In an agreement, Edwards pleaded no contest -- the equivalent of a guilty plea in a criminal case -- to a reduced charge of causing a public nuisance.
The card will allow Welsh residents who get a prescription from an English GP to benefit from the reduced charge if the medicine is dispensed at a Welsh pharmacy.
: Estanislao Martinez, having cited transgender panic and pleaded guilty to reduced charges in the killing of Joel Robles, a transgender woman he went home with and then killed after discovering she was biologically male, received a three-year sentence for voluntary manslaughter, plus an additional year for using scissors as a weapon.