The statute requires architectural paint manufacturers to develop and implement a program to reduce, reuse, recycle, and properly manage post-consumer architectural paint in the State.
What does 3R stand for?
3R stands for Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of 3R
We have 2 other meanings of 3R in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Products Promotions Unit
- Pure Power Products Unit (Switzerland)
- Pro-Pain Pro Wrestling
- Thank You
- Third Quarter
- Third Quartile
- Third Quartile Day
- Third Quartile Profile
- Rapid Reply Request (US Navy)
- Receive Reframe Retransmit
- Resurfacing, Restoration and Rehabilitation
- Road Checkpoint (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three Rivers Computer Corporation (now defunct business)
- 3rd Generation Advanced Rotors Demonstration
- National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network
- Three Ringer
- Three-Revert Rule (Wikipedia editing)
- Recognize, Retreat, Report (munitions)
- Recruitment and Relocation Bonuses and Retention Allowances (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But all is not as it seems and what follows is an hilarious series of events as we track Sicilee's and Maya's efforts to discard their royal persona and adhere to a new and very unfamiliar mantra of reduce, reuse, recycle.
It is a fair-fashion market which continues to build on the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ethos, promoting ethical consumerism and informed shopping.
Until then, let's all do our bit to reduce, reuse, recycle.
And this year Toyota GB has implemented a range of activities and initiatives built round its Three Rs concept - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
McDonald's senior vice president Matthew Howe said: "Our approach to the environment is reduce, reuse, recycle, and we try and do this in everything that we do.
The brave ones might make a guess, based on what they learn nowadays in ethics class: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Don't Smoke.