In 2001, the municipality formed the Rahway Redevelopment Agency to facilitate and promote new business investment downtown and throughout the City.
What does RDA stand for?
RDA stands for Redevelopment Agency (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RDA
We have 222 other meanings of RDA in our Acronym Attic
- Raw Data Archive
- Readers Digest Association, Inc
- Rear Drive Axle
- Reboul Delaye et Associés (French computing company)
- Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (electronic cigarettes)
- Recommended Daily Amounts (EU)
- Recommended Daily/Dietary Allowance
- Recommended Duty Assignment
- Records Disposition Authorization
- Recursive Decision Algorithm
- Redevelopment Authority
- Reflective Dot Array
- Regional Development Agency (UK)
- Regional Development Alliance (Idaho)
- Regional Development Assistance (government funding)
- Regional Development Australia
- Regional Development Authority (various locations)
- Regional Director of Agencies (insurance)
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Regularized Discriminant Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Redevelopment Agency chose the 15-acre site specifically for its proximity to the expanding Old Bridge Medical Center, allowing residents to access quality care services independently.