Upgrading to RedDot CMS Professional delivers a host of added capabilities, including giving administrators access to the powerful RedDot Query Language, variants for multiple publication targets, versioning and roll-back, the RedDot Language Manager and internal personalization (however, RedDot CMS Express supports integration with external personalization solutions).
What does RQL stand for?
RQL stands for Reddot Query Language
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RQL
We have 7 other meanings of RQL in our Acronym Attic
- Revenue & Quality Improvement
- Review Quality Instrument
- Rice Quantum Institute (Houston, TX)
- Ride Quality Index (infrastructure condition)
- Rock Quality Index (geology)
- Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority
- Réseau Québécois sur l'Intégration Continentale (French: Quebec Network on Continental Integration; Canada)
- Replenishing Qi and Invigorating Spleen
- Ratcheting Quick Load (bike rack component)
- Recursive Query Language (database query language)
- Rejectable Quality Level
- Relational Query Language
- Rhinitis Quality of Life (allergy research)
- Rugby Quercy Lot (rugby clubs; Quercy, France)
- Relative Quality of Life Distance
- Renal Quality of Life Profile (questionnaire)
- Respiratory Quality of Life Questionnaire (pulmonology)
- Rhinitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rhinoconjunctivitis Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Rational Quality Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
When the Portal Server requests gadget content from the RedDot server, RQL (the RedDot Query Language, RedDot CMS's XML-based API) is used by the gadget to interface with the RedDot server and retrieve the user's Tasks.
Easily developed as a combination of the RedDot Query Language and your preferred programming language, plug-ins allow for development of add-on tools for RedDot CMS.