Combines red-green-blue light sources and a 3-CCD camera with texture mapping or gradation displays.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement Geophysical Airborne Survey System
- Revue Générale des Assurances Terrestres (French insurance journal)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight (transportation)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Reconnaissance General Bureau (North Korea)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Returnable Glass Bottle (packaging)
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Rusty Grain Beetle
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
Samples in periodicals archive:
The measurement is then processed in the unit's micro-controller, and the calculated color value is displayed on an LCD in a red-green-blue (RGB) numerical scale.