Combines red-green-blue light sources and a 3-CCD camera with texture mapping or gradation displays.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Relative density of gas referenced to air
- Replacement Geophysical Airborne Survey System
- Revue Générale des Assurances Terrestres (French insurance journal)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight (transportation)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week (Nova Scotia Gaming Corporation; Canada)
- Rear Gross Axle Weight Rating
- Rail Garrison Basing
- Raw Ground Beef (food inspection)
- Rec.Games.Backgammon (user group)
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Rusty Grain Beetle
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
- R. Gaines Baty Associates (Dallas, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The measurement is then processed in the unit's micro-controller, and the calculated color value is displayed on an LCD in a red-green-blue (RGB) numerical scale.
Color quality is dramatically improved in terms of resolution, gray scale, relative illumination and color crosstalk among red-green-blue pixels, thereby improving sensitivity by more than 20 Percent.
The Video Imaging IP consists of a 10-bit, 350 MHz triple video Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) designed to drive Red-Green-Blue Video Signals of display monitors and a 15 to 350 MHz video phase-locked loop (PLL) is designed to provide the clock.
The material set provides efficient red, green, and blue formulations for full-color active matrix displays designed with a red-green-blue (RGB) array of pixels, as well as white formulations for panels designed to use a white-emitting OLED material with a color filter array.
COLOR FILTER with MICROLENS TSMC manufactures image sensors with a red-green-blue color filter, offering high performance and high quality with low cost.