Jarrow Formulas, Los Angeles, CA, has released ChoLess Optimizer, which contains red yeast rice extract, artichoke extract, to-cotrienols and SesaPlex, a high potency source of sesame seed lignans.
What does RYRE stand for?
RYRE stands for Red Yeast Rice Extract (dietary supplement)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Reagan Youth Records
- Red Yeast Rice
- Robert Yates Racing (NASCAR)
- Ryanair Ireland (ICAO code)
- Ryanodine Receptor
- Ryanodine Receptor (skeletal muscles)
- Skeletal Muscle Ryanodine Receptor (gene)
- Ryanodine Receptor 2 Gene (cardiology)
- Ryanodine Receptor Type 3
- Rexdale Youth Resource Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Monacolin-K, a compound found in standardized red yeast rice extract, is a naturally occurring statin.