ProTec Nutra will distribute the ingredients, including red yeast rice powders, granules, beadlets and filled capsules in both standard and organic formulas.
What does RYR stand for?
RYR stands for Red Yeast Rice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RYR
We have 7 other meanings of RYR in our Acronym Attic
- Russian Yellow Pages (Southampton, PA)
- Ryan Young Products (Louisville, KY)
- Rushing Yards per Attempt
- Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment
- Rushing Yards Per Game (football statistic)
- Regional Young Persons Membership Co-ordinator (Campaign for Real Ale; UK)
- Rip Your Panties Off
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre (Australia)
- Russian Young Physicists’ Tournament (competition)
- Reagan Youth Records
- Robert Yates Racing (NASCAR)
- Ryanair Ireland (ICAO code)
- Ryanodine Receptor
- Ryanodine Receptor (skeletal muscles)
- Skeletal Muscle Ryanodine Receptor (gene)
- Ryanodine Receptor 2 Gene (cardiology)
- Ryanodine Receptor Type 3
- Rexdale Youth Resource Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Red Yeast Rice Extract (dietary supplement)
- Recreational Youth Referee Instructor
Samples in periodicals archive:
In fact, red yeast rice could be even more dangerous than prescription statins.
Monacolin-K, a compound found in standardized red yeast rice extract, is a naturally occurring statin.
However, the behavioral intervention delivered to the group receiving red yeast rice (which is available over the counter and contains naturally occurring lovastatin) and fish oil was astounding and not generalizable.
Red yeast rice has been used in China for thousands of years as a preservative and herbal medicine.
Scientists found Chinese red yeast rice, a chemical in the takeaway favourite's red colouring, reduces the chances of a repeat heart attack and cuts the risk of dying from heart disease.