Speaking to camera, red team chef Christina admitted she was freaked out by cooking for the handsome star.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Red Team
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Receiving Tube
- Recertification Team
- Reconditioning Test
- Reconnaissance Team
- Record of Transaction (shipping supply chain managements)
- Record Transfer
- Recovery Time
- Rectal Temperature
- Rectangular Transform
- Recursive Thresholding
- Refactoring Tools
- Reference Terminology
- Reference Trajectory
- Refresher Training (for ACG forms)
- Refrigeration Ton
- Régiment de Transmissions (French: Signals Regiment; French Army)
- Regional Total
- Regipäts Talossán (Kingdom of Talossan; micronation)
- Registered Technologist (diagnostic radiology; American Registry of Radiologic Technologists)
- Registered Traveler (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The red team beat the blue team 167 to 100 in the charity challenge.
In the second match, Yellow held on in the final quarter to beat the Red Team 57-47.
Also present at the meetings were a few members of the Red Team and authors of the May 7 report to which Perry referred.
The Red Team is comprised of Ministers Mohammed Jawad Khalifeh, Akram Shuhayyeb, Jibran Bassil, Ali Abdullah, Ziad Baroud, Mohammed Rahhal, and Deputies: Ali Ammar, Ghazi Zoayter, Ghassan Mkhaiber, Ammar Houry, Mohammed Hajjar, Qassem Hashem, Sami Gemayyel, Serge Tour Sarkisian, Seymond Abi Ramya, Fadi Awar and Ali Mokdad.
With former rival Tim Henman on the opposing red team, the win was a cue for some trademark Murray celebrations.
CAPTION(S): WINNING WAYS: Thongsbridge's Mini Red team (left), Mini Orange team (above) and Mini Green team (below) (zzhwe101208minired)