military's MRAP operator and maintenance training facility at the Red River Army Depot in Texarkana, Texas.
What does RRAD stand for?
RRAD stands for Red River Army Depot (Texarkana, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RRAD
We have 1 other meaning of RRAD in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Reception and Assessment Centre (Pacific Region of the Correctional Services of Canada)
- Regional Research Advisory Committee (Canada and India)
- Regional Resources Advisory Committee
- Rehabilitation Research Advisory Council
- Remote Replication Agent Connection
- Rental Rights Administration Center for Publications (est. 2004; Japan)
- Risk and Regulation Advisory Council (UK)
- Roanoke Regional Airport Commission (Roanoke, VA)
- Remedial Response Construction Cost Estimation System
- Ras-Related Associated with Diabetes
- Regional Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- Roots Rock Action Figures (band)
- Royal Rhodesian Air Force (now the Air Force of Zimbabwe)
- Rural Reconstruction Alumni and Friends Association (Thailand)
- Radiological Risk Acceptance Guidelines
- Renewable Resources Assessment Group (Imperial College; London, UK)
- Research Review and Advisory Group (est. 1977; Canada)
- Romance Reader At Heart
- Receive Remote Alarm Indication
- Reflejo Recto Anal Inhibitorio (Spanish: Rectal Anal Inhibitory Reflex)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Texarkana College Red River Army Depot Training Project is designed to provide training needed by workers at RRAD and those that are impacted by Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission actions, such as the closure of Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant.
The Red River Army Depot heavy expanded-mobility tactical truck (HEMTT) team in Texarkana, Texas, brought home a silver medallion for implementing Lean processes that have resulted in a 75-percent improvement in HEMTT recapitalization cycle time.
July 7 Red River Army Depot, Texas July 11-12 Redstone Arsenal, Ala.
Work on the remanufacture contract will begin immediately and will be performed at the company's facilities in York, PA, Fayette County, PA, and Aiken, SC, in conjunction with the Public/Private Partnership between Red River Army Depot (RRAD) and BAE Systems.
That focuses attention on the three depots that repair tracked vehicles: the Anniston, AL, Army Depot: the Red River Army Depot in Texarkana, TX; and the Marine Corps Logistics Base in Albany, GA.