Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said Sonia Gandhi has been always at the forefront in areas of public health, whether it is the flagging off the Red Ribbon Express to spread awareness against HIV/AIDS or the launch of the Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram to provide cashless healthcare to pregnant women and sick newborns during institutional deliveries.
What does RRE stand for?
RRE stands for Red Ribbon Express (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RRE
We have 71 other meanings of RRE in our Acronym Attic
- Relative Record Data Set
- Reuters Reference Data System
- Rappahannock Regional Disability Services Board
- Rainy River District Social Services Administration Board (Canada)
- Rapid Response Documentation Team
- Regional Research and Development Team
- Réseau Régional de Diffusion Technologique
- Round-Robin Distribution Value Predictor
- Railroad Earth (band)
- Reaction Rate Equation
- Red Rock Eater (News Service)
- Reduced Regular Expression
- Reed Relays and Electronics (reed switch manufacturer; India)
- Reference Reviews Europe
- Régime de Retraite des Enseignants (French: Teachers' Retirement Plan; Canada)
- Regressive Resistive Exercise (occupational therapy)
- Reimagine Reinvent ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning; Towaco, NJ)
- Reinheim-Reichelsheimer Eisenbahn (German railway)
- Remote Radio Equipment
- Remote Roof Easy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI New Delhi, Dec 1 (ANI): UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi today flagged off the Red Ribbon Express, which will travel across the country carrying HIV/AIDS prevention messages.