The Company had filed its Red Herring Prospectus with the Registrar of Companies on September 27, 2012 in relation to the Offer.
What does RHP stand for?
RHP stands for Red Herring Prospectus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RHP
We have 114 other meanings of RHP in our Acronym Attic
- Remote Host Computer
- Replacement Human-Occupied Vehicle
- Radar Head Processor
- Radiation Health Physics (coursework; Oregon State University; Corvallis, OR)
- Radiological Health Program
- Rainforest Health Project
- Rebound Intracranial Hypertension (surgical complication)
- Recirculatory Hemoperfusion (dialysis)
- Reconfigurable Hardware Processor
- Reconfigurable Hardware Product
- Refugee Health Program
- Rega Helikopter Piloten (German)
- Régiment de Hussards Parachutistes (French: Parachute Hussar Regiment)
- Registered Housing Professional (Canadian Home Builders' Association of British Columbia; British Columbia, Canada)
- Reinforcing Hole Punch
- Replacement Housing Payment (displaced person aid)
- Reproductive Health Program
- Resell Hosting Providers
- Resident Honors Program
- Rhythmic Harmony Productions, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The red herring prospectus in relation to the Rights Issue has been published on the website of the Capital Market Authority (in Arabic) at www.
We have received the draft red herring prospectus and will shortly provide the regulatory authorities with our revenue projections and other required details," said Vikas Jain.
In other growth initiatives, the company's joint venture in India, Emaar MGF Land Limited has filed its Draft Red Herring Prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Board of India to enter the capital market with an initial public offering of Dh2.
The bank has publicly filed a Red Herring Prospectus with the Registrar of Companies in New Delhi.
The company has publicly filed a Red Herring Prospectus with the Registrar of Companies in New Delhi.