The provider of storage components for cloud infrastructures said the EVA-12000 Appliance features two Intel 6-Core processors, 24GB DDR 3 memory and 12TB of Raid protected SAS storage, a 750W 1+1 redundant power supply and Red Hat Enterprise Server.
What does RHES stand for?
RHES stands for Red Hat Enterprise Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RHES
- Residence Hall Education Program
- Right Hand Elliptical Polarization
- Rural Health and Environment Programme (India)
- Rural Health Extension Program (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Reflection High-Energy Positron Diffraction
- Red Hat eCos Public License
- Recombinant Human Estrogen Receptor
- Royal Highland Emigrant Regiment (84th of Foot)
- Rochester Higher Education and Research Political Action Committee (New York)
- Radial Head Excision with Synovectomy (shoulder and elbow surgery)
- Red Hill Elementary School (various locations)
- Reed Hannebaum Engineering Services (St. Louis, MO)
- Rolling Hills Elementary School (various locations)
- Rural Health Education and Services (Kansas)
- Ramaty High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager (NASA mission)
- Regional Hydro-Ecological Simulation System
- Resonant-Tunneling Hot Electron Transistor
- Royal Highland Education Trust (Scotland, UK; educational charity; est. 1999)
- Riso Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (personality test)
- Rat High Endothelial Venule
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novell ZENworks works with all of Novell's Linux offerings, from server to desktop, as well as with Red Hat Enterprise Server, meaning Rackspace can add Novell Linux solutions to their network without increasing management overhead.
SLOX2OXtender Enables Smooth Migration to Open-Xchange Server 5 On Red Hat Enterprise Server or Novell's SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server
Microsoft Windows Server, Red Hat Enterprise Server, SQL 2005 database, Exchange server, Sharepoint, and Small Business Server are now available through SoftLayer.
Netline also announced the availability in March of Netline Open-Xchange 5 - the commercial version of Open-Xchange -- for Novell's SUSE LINUX Enterprise Server 9 and April availability on Red Hat Enterprise Server 4.
Additional performance tests of the Myri-10G 8-lane PCI-Express NICs were performed between dual-Opteron servers running Red Hat Enterprise Server 4.
4Ghz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor, 1G or more RAM, 50G or larger hard drive and Red Hat Enterprise Server 4.
Red Hat to SUSE Migration course covers the procedural differences an IT professional familiar with Red Hat Enterprise server will need to know to migrate to SUSE Enterprise Server.