Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) (Salary up to $97,302 annually) 8.
What does RHCT stand for?
RHCT stands for Red Hat Certified Technician
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RHCT
We have 2 other meanings of RHCT in our Acronym Attic
- Red Hat Cluster Suite (software)
- Reproductive Health Commodity Security (various locations)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (University of Richmond; Virginia)
- Rochester Hills Christian School (Michigan)
- Rural Health Care System
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat Certified Service Provider
- Rother and Hastings Community Safety Partnership (UK)
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist
- Red Hat Certification Training (computer training)
- Relative Half Clearance Time (physiology)
- Roller Hockey Club de Vannes (French roller hockey club; Vannes, France)
- Royal Hockey Club Verviers (est. 1912; field hockey club; Belgium)
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (Linux certification)
- Red Hat Certified Examiner
- Rural Housing Control Zone (County of Cork, Ireland)
- Rabbit Haemorrhagic Disease
- Racial Harmony Day (Singapore)
- RASSP Help Desk
Samples in periodicals archive:
The OSRCs Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) Training programme was also launched to increase the number.
As part of its focus on providing better service to its customers, the company maintains a large pool of Linux-certified Red Hat Certified Engineers and Red Hat Certified Technicians in the region.
The company also has a large pool of Linux-certified Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE) and Red Hat Certified Technicians (RHCT) in the region.